AED Cabinet Alarm Systems
- The MMP alarm has a very high decibel level (85-120). The decibel level will vary with the life of the battery. To insure safe operations, we recommend changing the alkaline 9V battery every six months.
- Alarm has a low battery chirp to warn when battery is low. When chirp is heard change the battery as soon as possible.
- Alarm has the option to be activated in four different settings.
- Alarm activated when door is opened, shuts off when door is closed.
- Alarm activated when door is opened, shut off with key only.
- Activates for 30 seconds, when door is opened.
- Activates for 3 minutes, when door is opened.
- External alarm relay connection on outside of alarm case for easy connection to an external building security system is a standard “no extra cost” feature in every MMP alarm.
AED Cabinet strobe
- Provides a visual indication alarm has been activated.
- Standard color is red.
- Strobe is a component that can be added to the alarm. Strobe activates and deactivates from the alarm.
|V Shaped Sign
||150 V- SHAPED SIGN
||151 FLAT SIGN
|AED Cabinet Accessories|